Looking for the best meat grinder with metal gears that fulfills your needs can be intimidating as there are so many choices available in the market.
But if you do your research, then settling on a meat grinder that will work well for you will be relatively easy.
Before you embark on your hunt, you should keep two things in mind.
- The first is how often you will be using your meat grinder. If you intend to use it regularly, it is best to invest in a model with a high-powered motor and a durable body.
- The second is what accessories you want your meat grinder to include.
Once you have these two points clear, you can pick a model that will suit you best.
Why To Should Choose Meat Grinder With Metal Gears?
We all want our meat grinding process to go smoothly without any hassle; this is why choosing a meat grinder with metal gears will be a good decision.
Let’s look at some of the benefits of settling on one:
These grinders come with motors having different power ratings, which determine how much meat can be ground in one hour. The stronger the motor is, the quicker it will be for your grinder to cut the meat.
There are quite a few options for grinder plates available. Plates that range between diameters of ⅛, ¼ and 3/16 are useful for making bologna and frankfurters. Grinder plates with a size of ½ let users cut meat a higher quantity.
Easy to use
These grinders work well with people who are using them for the first time. There is no need for manual input, and you can grind well-textured meat at a fast pace.
How To Care For Meat Grinder Metal Gears?
There are a few steps that you should follow to ensure that your meat grinder is adequately cleaned and cared for. Make sure to follow these steps:
- Once you have used the grinder, remove every piece from the device, and wash all of them separately.
- To disinfect the pieces, use warm soapy water to kill any bacteria or germs that may be present. Make sure you take proper care as the blades are very sharp.
- You must always clean the area where you work before and after you use the grinder.
- Never store your grinder while it is wet. Either dry it with a soft towel or let it air dry.
- After you’re done, pass a few pieces of bread through the grinder. This will remove any leftover fat and debris.
Best Meat Grinders With Metal Gears
Let us look at some of the best meat grinders with metal gears available in the market:
LEM Products W779A Stainless Steel Big Bite Electric #8-Meat Grinder
This LEM grinder comes with a permanently lubricated motor and a built-in circuit breaker and is ETL certified.
It has a stainless-steel meat pan, head, and Auger, while its heavy-duty handle makes it easy to move it around.
Moreover, it comes with one stainless steel knife, one meat stomper, two stainless steel plates, one stuffing plate made of stainless steel, and three stuffing tubes.
It has a factory warranty of five years and customer support that will last you a lifetime.
With this model, you grind around 7 pounds of meat per minute.
- Effortlessly grind meat and bones
- Make raw food for your pets
- Needs regular oiling as Auger may get stuck
Sunmile SM-G50 ETL Electric Meat Grinder
This Summile grinder has a strong and high-powered motor. You can grind up to 200 pounds of meat per hour with its powerful and durable motor.
This meat grinder is a size 12 with a larger capacity of grinding and holding meat in a generous quantity.
The cast aluminum grinder heads are ETL certified. This model comes with three cutting plates made of stainless steel for grinding fine, coarse, and medium meat.
The cutting blades and cutting plates care dishwasher friendly.
There is a circuit breaker that prevents burning out of the motor, and the grinder also has special storage for accessories and cord.
- Easily grind bones for pet food
- Easy to clean design
- It is noisy
- Does not grind fat
Super Handy Meat Grinder Sausage Stuffer Electric #12 3/4 HP
This Super Handy meat grinder features stainless steel and is heavy-duty, which can grind up to 12-lbs of meat per minute.
It comes with a large capacity meat pan, Auger, neck, cutting knife, grinding plates of different sizes, meat stomper, four stuffing tubes, and a stuffing plate.
A circuit breaker is present to ensure the motor’s safety and protection. The metal gears, housing, Auger, cutting knife, and plates are all made of stainless steel and are rustproof.
The removable feeding tray will let you store the accessories, and all the parts of this meat grinder can be easily washed in the dishwasher.
- All parts are rust and corrosion free
- The motor includes a circuit breaker
- Dishwasher friendly parts
- Cannot grind red meat bones or chicken thigh bones
STX International “Gen 2 -Platinum Edition” Magnum 1800w
This STX International “Gen 2 -Platinum Edition” is a complete grinding package with a heavy-duty grinder and a metal tray that can hold more than 3 lbs of meat.
It has an air induction cooling system with an 1800 watts motor wattage.
A circuit breaker is also present to ensure the safety and protection of the high-powered motor.
The size of the grinder is 12 and has a 2 ½ inch diameter for ground meat and a feed tube with a 2-inch diameter.
The feeder tray has a high volume and allows the user to grind 220 to 260 lbs of meat per/hour according to the type of meat and size of the grinding plate used.
- Has a two-year warranty
- Can grind large batches of meat in little time
- Motor grease sticks to the meat.
ALTRA Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder
This Altra meat grinder comes with a powerful professional engine and provides efficient and fast grinding.
The ALTRA electric engine has a power of up to 350W and can mince 2 pounds of meat in a minute.
The machine comes with three different cutting plates that can be used for medium, fine, and coarse grinding.
You can also grind vegetables such as ginger, garlic, and chilies. The different attachments allow you to make burgers, meatloaf, meatballs, and sausages.
This meat grinder is made of thick aluminum alloy and three-layered reinforced stainless steel, which is why it is durable and corrosion-free.
- Comes with various attachments and accessories
- Easily grinds warm meat
- Easily tips forward
- Only one size of the casing tube