There’s nothing like the healthiest way to kick-start your day with fresh juice that is much loaded with nutrients. Juicing has become more popular from last few years as people aware and adopts the juicing as a healthy habit. You can get an optimal amount of foods and vegetable intake by juicing. It is an easy way to add a variety of fruits and vegetable intake in your daily diet as well as absorb all the necessary nutrients from it.
As the demand for juicing has been rising, so many juicers are available in the market with different types, brands, functions, and price. If you are relatively on budget and finding for best juicer under $300 on market this article will definitely help you out. It is much a tricky task to pick the best but here we make it simple for you. We also recommend you to read our comprehensive buying guide before going through our actual reviews.
Benefits Of Juicing
- Juicing is the best way to consume an optimum amount of vegetables.
- It helps to absorb all nutrients from vegetables and fruits.
- Juicing helps to add more variety of fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- 4.It has many health benefits such as this helps to make skin clear, lower the high cholesterol, boost energy level, weightloss, the immune system makes stronger etc.
- You can enjoy fresh and delicious juice with full of flavor by juicing at home. It is always better to make juice at home rather than buy it from the supermarket.
Types Of Juicer
There are mainly three types of juicers. If you are in the market to replace your old juicer or to buy a new one, it’s beneficial to get familiar with main types of juicer.
Here are the main types of juicer.
1. Centrifugal Juicer
Centrifugal juicers extract the juice by chopping up the fruits and veggies into small pieces with cutting blade. At the same time, they spin the produce at very high speed and separate the juice from pulp. The juice passes through the strainer and remaining pulp collects in strainer.
|1. Less expensive||1. Loud|
|2.Fast||2. Not much efficient for leafy greens|
|3. Large feeding tube||3. High speed increases oxidation|
|4. Quick and trouble-free juicing||4. Performs only single function i.e. juicing|
Masticating juicers are also known as cold press or slow juicers. As the name depicts it slowly chews and crunches the fruits and vegetables to extract the juice. It operates at slow speed so there is less heat generated which leads to less oxidation. The juice extracted from these juicers has longer shelf life.
|1. Less heat, less oxidation||1. Expensive|
|2.Works great for leafy greens||2. Slow|
|4.Quiet||3. Small feeding tube|
3. Triturating Juicer
Triturating juicers are also known as twin gear juicers. They are the top juicers in the juicing line. It crushes and grinds the produce into fine particles. The twin gears rotate inwards with a tiny gap. So it can extracts maximum juice with maximum nutrients. It squeezes each and every drop of the produce.
|1.High juice yield with little pulp||1. Clean-up is time-consuming|
|2.Powerful juice extraction||2.Heavy|
|4. Not much effective for citrus fruits|
How To Pick The Best Juicer?
If you are in the market to pick the best juicer for you, the following are some factors you should consider when buying a juicer.
You should find a juicer which maintains a perfect balance between cost of juicer and quality of juice. Higher end juicers come with many fancy bells and whistles. But there are also affordable juicers that meet the minimum requirement of juicing.
Cleaning is the tedious task after juicing is done. It also demotivates you from juicing as well. So select the juicer which is easy to clean.
Before buying a juicer, decide what kind of juice you want to make. E.g. For juicing leafy greens it is better to go with masticating or triturating juicer.
Masticating and triturating juicers have slower speed than the centrifugal juicer. It extracts more juice and more nutrients. So decide about would you like to get more juice or to get the juice faster to save your time.
Before buying a juicer, consider the factors that cover and do not cover in warranties. Normally centrifugal juicers have lesser warranty period than masticating one. Centrifugal juicer comes with 1 to 5-year warranty as there is the possibility of motor burnout. Whereas masticating juicers have normally 10-year warranty.
How Long Does Juice From A Juicer Last?
The shelf life of juicer also depends on the type of juicer, type of produce and the way it is stored. If juicer is made from a centrifugal juicer, it lasts for 8 hours and the juice from masticating juicer lasts approximately for 24 hours. It is better to make juice from organic produce. Juice from organic produce retains most of the nutritional value throughout storing process.
It is advisable to consume fresh juice within 20 minutes. After it is juiced, it starts to lose nutrition over the period of time. So it is always better to drink it as soon as you can.
But if you have a busy schedule, it is the best way to store in vacuum or an air-free environment. Always remember to keep juice cold by keeping it in the refrigerator. You can keep it in the refrigerator for 24-72 hours.
Where To Buy A Juicer Under $300?
You can buy a juicer from your nearest supermarkets. But you can get it at the relatively discounted price on e-commerce websites like Amazon. It is an easy way to find and compare the prices of a wide variety of juicers. So, take advantage of online offers which saves your bucks and buy it at pocket-friendly prices.
Best Juicer Under $300
1. Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer
The Omega is one of the popular brands in the line of juicer on the market. Omega J8000 series juicer is bestselling due to their quality.
Nutrition would be the prime reason to pick this Omega J8004 juicer, but there are also other top features it offers. It comes with the single gear commercial motor. It is featured with dual stage juicing technology to extract more juice with a very dry pulp. As it is a slow juicer, operates with very slow speed i.e. 80RPM. Its GE augur is 8 times stronger than other plastic. It does extremely well job with leafy greens like kale, wheatgrass. It offers powerful gear reduction that is equivalent with a 2HP motor.
- It has patented multi functional juicing system. You can grind, mince, make soy milk, pasta and of course a juice.
- As it is a quiet juicer, you can juice early in the morning without disturbing others.
- This compact juicer weighs only about 13 pounds.
- It is easy to assemble, disassemble and use.
- This UL and cUL approved juicer comes with long 15-year warranty.
- The parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleaning easy.
- It needs more preparation due to small feed chute.
- This juicer does not juice softer fruits efficiently as the juicing screen clog up with so much pulp.
Following is the video that shows set up and demo of this Omega juicer. Take a look.
2. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-watt Juice Extractor
The Breville brand is a market leader in the line of juicers. Breville 800JEXL is one the centrifugal juicer that is highly recommended. This juicer provides professional quality juice like commercial juicers. It is made up of die-cast metal construction and engineering grade polymers. The juicer has a high powered motor with 1000W power. This juicer comes with large 3.2 quarts pulp container. It has 34oz. Juice jug for multiple-servings of juice.
- This juicer has dual speed setting. Low RPM is suitable for soft fruits and high RPM for hard produce.
- Except food pusher, all parts of the juicer are dishwasher safe.
- It has extra wide feed chute that accommodates whole fruits and vegetables. It saves your prep time.
- The cutting disc of the juicer reinforced with titanium that assures 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins.
- It has full-size locking arm system for safety purpose. It ensures that all parts of the juicer are locked properly before it is going to use.
- It makes noise while operating.
- It cannot juice leafy greens efficiently.
- The warranty period of the juicer is one year which is shorter than masticating juicers.
Following is the video that shows closure look to the features and how it works efficiently.
3. Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Vertical Masticating Juicer
Omega VRT350 Vertical masticating juicer is one of the highest rated juicers and reliable for those who make juice on regular basis. It is versatile and powerful enough to handle hard fruits and veggies easily. It comes with patented screw design which is very effective in juice extraction. The augur turns at 80 RPM that helps to preserves nutrients and enzymes. It has three setting: On. Off and Reverse. This juicer has an auto pulp ejection system for the continuous juicing process. It is backed up by 10-year warranty for part defects and manufacturers errors.
- As it is a small, vertical and compact juicer, takes up small space in your kitchen.
- It has a reverse setting to avoid clogging issue.
- It operates very quietly.
- Augur and strainer both are made up of Ultem.
- It comes with auto cleaning system. You can run one or two cycles of water to rinse and clean it well.
- The feeding tube is small as you cannot insert whole fruit or veggies for juicing.
- It is not much efficient to juice wheatgrass.
Following is the video review of the Omega 350 juicer. Take a look.
4. Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Masticating Juicer
Omega J8005 juicer is highly recommended juicer as it is standout from other juicer brands due to its efficiency and quality. This single gear juicer has two-stage extraction systems. It operates at 75 to 85 RPM slow speed which reduces oxidation, foam, and heat built up. The juicer is fixed with 1/3 horsepower single phase induction motor. It is featured with a reverse mode to prevent clogging. As the detachable parts are dishwasher safe, cleaning is a breeze. This model is easy to put together, use and take apart. It comes with 10-year warranty.
- This high tech device with shiny metal body looks elegant in your kitchen.
- It has an auto pulp ejection system for the continuous juicing process.
- This is a versatile juicer as it can function as a grinder, food processor, homogenizer, pasta extruder.
- It operates super quietly.
- The compact size of juicer makes it space saver as well as handy in the kitchen.
- The juicer slightly wobbles while operating as the augur fits loosely into the machine.
- The fibrous fruits clog the screen quickly.
- The augur is not made with GE Ultem that makes it less durable than newer Omega juicers.
Watch the following video that shows how this Omega J8005 juicer efficiently makes juice of the fruits and vegetables.
5. Panasonic MJ-L500 Slow Juicer
Panasonic MJ-500 slow juicer is compact but versatile juicer which doesn’t require lot of counter space to store. It is equipped with powerful 290W motor which operates at slow 65 RPM. By using slow juicing technique, it prevents juice discoloration and preserve its nutrients.
The juicer has stainless steel augur that powerfully crush and squeeze the ingredients to extract maximum juice keeping its nutrients intact. It comes with frozen attachments which can make delicious frozen cocktails and sorbets.
The juicer has anti drip system as it has hinged cap to stop the flow. You don’t need to use pusher as produce dropped down itself to process properly.
- As it is a compact juicer fits into little counter space.
- It can juice fresh as well as frozen fruits.
- The juicer operates quietly while in use.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- As it has small feeding tube, need to cut down the produce into small pieces.
Watch the following video that shows how to assemble and use this juicer.
6. Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Heavy Duty Juicer
The Champion juicer is commercial grade masticating juicer has stood for their quality over 20 years. Champion G5-PG710 juicer is fixed with 1/3 horsepower motor power. It dices and squeezes the vegetables to extract juice. This juicer has a bigger opening of 1.75-inch diameter. It isn’t enough to insert whole fruit but need not very much preparation. It has in-built homogenizer. This juicer extracts juice faster than conventional slow juicers.
- The patented blades are made of stainless steel which makes it long lasting.
- It is super easy to clean. There is no need for intermittent cleaning as well.
- It is multi-purpose juicer as it can be used for making baby food, fruit sauces, butter, and coconut milk etc.
- All the internal parts are made of 100% dupont nylon, not plastic. So they are more flexible than plastic parts. There are no any chances of breakage if they drop on the floor.
- It takes up a lot of counter space and quite heavy too.
- The internal parts of the juicer are not dishwasher safe.
- It is not suitable for wheatgrass and leafy greens due to high RPM than other slow juicers.
Following is the video that shows closure look to the features, assembly and use of this juicer. Take a look.
7. Champion 2000 Household Juicer G5-NG853S
Champion G5-NG-853S juicer is horizontal masticating juicer comes in black, silver, almond and white finish. Simplicity in design makes it distinct from other juicers out there in the market. It comes with 1/3 horsepower GE motor. This juicer has an external pulp-ejection system for continuous juicing. It comes with the feed chute having 1.75 widths. Dual-stage mastication process extracts more juice from the produce. Tempered stainless steel blades make it more durable.
- The Internal parts made of BPA-free and food grade nylon.
- Due to simplicity of design, it is easy to use a juicer.
- All parts of the juicer are FDA approved.
- There is heavy duty front and rear ball bearing installation helps for smoother running and maximum RPM.
- The detachable parts are not dishwasher safe.
- The heat generation in this juicer is faster than other slow juicers.
8. Kuvings NJE-3580U Masticating Slow Juicer
Kuvings is a leading brand in specialized kitchen appliances. The Kuvings NJE-3580U juicer is masticating juicer comes with 170W motor power and operates at low speed i.e 80RPM. It has extra nozzles to perform a variety of tasks like mincing, grinding etc. This kuving juicer has 1.5-inch feed tube, you can’t process whole fruits without pre-cutting. It is featured with forward and reverse function to prevent clogging issue. The heavy-duty juicing screw made with the hygienic durable material. This single gear juicer made lesser foam than twin gear juicer. It comes with user-friendly design as the handle of the juicer makes it convenient to move and use the juicer.
- It has self-feeding mechanism for fast juicing. It doesn’t require pusher to push the ingredients.
- This juicer has auto shut off function for safe use.
- It is ideal juicer to juice leafy greens vegetables.
- The juicer comes with the blank plate and 7 different nozzles for extruding pasta, nut butter, sorbets, salsa, and baby food etc.
- The juicer doesn’t come with the strainer. So you have to sieve your juice separately to dispose of any fiber residue.
Watch the below video that shows how to make juice with this juicer.
9. Omega NC800 HDS Juice Extractor
Omega NC800 HDS horizontal shaped sleek juicer comes with the silver finish that adds beauty to your kitchen. It operates at the very low speed of 80 RPM which minimise the heat and oxidation. This enables to store your juice for up 72 hours. It comes with 6 nozzles and 2 juicing screens. The juicer has dual stage mastication process for efficient juice extraction. As it is a nutrition center, capable of performing non-juicing functions like making baby food, nut butter, almond milk, soy milk and lots of other snacks.
- It comes with quiet but powerful motor.
- Automatic pulp ejection makes it easy to clean.
- Wide feed chute cuts your prep time considerably.
- It comes with 5 adjustable settings for maximum juice extraction.
- This juicer is built sturdy and weighs about 20 pounds.
- It produces little pulpy juice.
10. Philips HR1895/74 Micro Masticating Juicer
Philips HR1895/74 juicer comes with patented micro masticating technology to maximum juice from the produce. You can make juice from soft fruits to hard vegetables from this juicer. It is easy to clean juicer as it takes only about 5 minutes to clean. It is also easy to assemble, use and disassemble. If you are from those busy folks who would prefer for speed and ease rather than the quality of juice, then this Philips juicer is the best option for you.
- It has unique front-mounted spout design which helps to juices directly into the glass.
- It is easy to clean juicer as it has a sieve-less design that prevents the fiber from sticking to the filter of the juicer.
- This juicer has a sleek and compact design, takes up small counter space.
- The pre-clean technology helps to squeeze the last drop of juice out from the ingredient.
- It extracts wet pulp. You can get 25% more juicer from the extracted pulp.
Best Juicer Under $300 – Video
So, these are the Best juicer under $300. We do hope our buying guide will help you to pick your best. Quality is always the better investment for long term. The juicer is no exception for this. As you more pay more you will get. Since there are various brands of juicers in the market, it is essential to buy which suits your needs and makes your life easier.