The blender is an essential appliance in your kitchen to make healthy and delicious recipes fast without spending lot of time. If you want a blender in your budget friendly price i.e. under $50, still there are some blenders in the market. They cannot compete with higher end blender models but of course, comes with decent features and functions. Here you will find the Best Blenders Under $ 50 that bang for your bucks.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Blenders Under $50
- 1.1 1. Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
- 1.2 2. Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multifunction Blender (58148A)
- 1.3 3. Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender
- 1.4 4. Cuisinart CPB300 Smartpower Compact Blender
- 1.5 5. Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-75BC Hand Blender
- 1.6 6. Magic Bullet 11 Piece Blender
- 1.7 7. Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-watt Blender
- 1.8 8. Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender
- 1.9 9. Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Multi-Function Blender (54221)
- 1.10 10. Hamilton Beach Personal Single Serve Blender (51102)
- 2 Final Thoughts
Best Blenders Under $50
1. Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
Ninja Master Prep QB900B blender comes with innovative technology to a handle hard-hitting task. This Blender can also work as chopper and food processor. It has 400-watt power pod to perform versatile tasks. You can make purees, chops, blends, dices, and minces with this blender. It comes with 48oz. large pitcher; 16 oz. chopper bowl featured with anti splash guard and no slip base. It has two attachments- the 4 blade system for smoothies and 6 blades system for a food processing. This sleek and stylish designed blender comes with 1-year warranty.
- The containers come with the blender are BPA free, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Quad Blade Technology enables chop, mince, dice, and puree function efficiently.
- It is easy to use a blender with just one touch pulsing operation and easy to clean as the parts are dishwasher safe.
- Both containers are provided with a lid which enables you to easy storage of mixture. No need to transfer the mixture to another bowl.
- It is a versatile blender as you can make baby food, milkshakes, crush ice, blend fresh as well as frozen fruit, chop veggies and more.
- There is difficulty found in ground flax seeds.
- The two cup container may be little for more servings.
Following is the quick video review of this Ninja blender. Take a look.
2. Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multifunction Blender (58148A)
If you are a smoothie lover and looking for an inexpensive blender, then Hamilton Beach 58148A is a quite reliable countertop blender. It is equipped with 700 Watt of enough blending power to crush ice and blend frozen fruits quickly. It is featured with 12 blending functions like chop, smoothie, crush ice, salsa, grate etc. The comes with unique pouring spout with hinged cap for neat servings without any mess. It has a large and heavy glass jar capable to handle extreme temperature changes. This blender comes with convenient power cord storage.
- Stainless steel Ice Sabre Blade Design with wave action Technology that assures even and smooth consistency.
- It comes with large 40-ounce glass jar which is dishwasher safe.
- This Versatile blender is backed up by 3-year warranty at this inexpensive price range.
- It is easy to use a blender with clear controls.
- It works great for smoothies, shakes and icy drinks.
- The motor is not powerful enough to make recipes without adding water.
- The plastic parts are kind a flimsy.
Watch following video that shows how to make smoothies easily with using this blender .
3. Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender
Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender comes in a classic design with 600-watt blending power. It is featured with Oster Pre-programmed Smart Setting Technology with simple one touch control. So now, you can blend your stuff smoothly without any guesswork. The Dual Direction Blade technology helps to reduce jam ups during operation. It is one of the best countertop blender under $50 is All metal drive is backed up by 10-year warranty. The blender has 7-speed settings from Low to High Pulse for versatile operation. It is efficient to make smoothies, frozen drinks, pureeing, chopping, nut butter, grinding and so on.
- It’s all metal drive design ensures durability and ease in cleaning.
- The pre-programmed settings allow you easy usage and smooth, consistent result.
- It is easy to use and clean as well.
- It comes with 6 cup boroclass glass jar that can handle hot recipes.
- It makes noise and vibrates so much while operating.
- Food chop setting is not much efficient due to the shape of the blender jar.
Here is the short video review of this blender.
4. Cuisinart CPB300 Smartpower Compact Blender
The Cuisinart is a most popular US food processor manufacturer. Cuisinart CPB300 Smartpower is a compact streamlined blender which makes the perfect smoothie. It is packed with 350watt power motor with safety interlock feature. The blender is equipped with patented ultra sharp two stainless steel blades which are interchangeable. It is featured with user-friendly sleek electronic touch pad with LED indicator lights. Their stainless steel accent makes it a smart addition to your kitchen. It has convenient cord storage. It comes with BPA free 32-oz. blender jar, 8-oz. chopping cup, and a set of four 16-oz. travel cup with lids.
- The blender comes with the safety features like auto stop mode, safety interlock, and slip proof feet.
- It is easy to use for beginners as it has only three buttons to operate: High, Low and pulse.
- This blender is easy to clean blender as parts are dishwasher safe.
- The attachments come with the blender are BPA-free and shatter resistant.
- It works great for crushing ice.
- It is a reliable appliance for light chores not for heavy duty tasks.
- Some users found the chopping ability not much effective.
Here is the demo video of this Cuisinart blender.
5. Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-75BC Hand Blender
If you are looking for hand blender under $ 50, then Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-75BC Hand Blender is a smart choice. It is a handheld kitchen appliance which is very easy to use to make different desserts, smoothies, soups and much more. This immersion blender comes with an ergonomically designed grip on the motor body that enables you comfortable handling and ease of control. It is equipped with a 200watt powerful motor with 2 speeds to make your favourite recipes smoothly. Cuisinart designed this stick blender in such a way that sticks design reaches into deep pots, bowls, and pitchers for versatile blending.
- It is very easy to use an appliance with one touch control.
- Blending shaft and the beaker are dishwasher safe which makes breeze in cleaning.
- It comes in elegant 5 colour options which complement any kitchen.
- The stainless steel sharp blade of the blender comes with Cuisinart’s unique design and they partially covered by stainless steel housing to minimize splashing.
- Some users found it difficult to operate with the lock button.
- It will not be able to handle hard ingredients like ice, whole fruits etc.
This is the video that shows how to use this hand mixer efficiently.
6. Magic Bullet 11 Piece Blender
As the name depicts the Magic Bullet 11 Piece Blender works like magic. It is packed with 250-watt motor power to blend, grind, chop, mix, whip and many more tasks in short time. It comes with 18 oz. tall cup, 18 oz. party mug and 12oz. short cup. The plastic material used is totally BPA free ensures safe drinking. The blades and bullet shaped design of the blender help to circulate the ingredients to the Cyclonic Cutting Zone enable speedy processing.
- It is easy to store due to its compact design.
- It is easy to clean device as cups and lids are top shelf dishwasher safe.
- This is a versatile blender as you can make salsa, smoothies, shakes, guacamole and bean dip etc.
- It does not have the capacity of handle more servings due to small size.
- It is unable to blend harder ingredients with this blender.
7. Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-watt Blender
This is an inexpensive model by Oster to make on the go smoothies. It comes in a sleek design with a lot of colour options that complement to your kitchen. This Oster BLSTPB-WBL blender is a single serve blender which blends your smoothies directly into the sport bottle. It has 400watt motor power for crushing ice and 250-watts for blending task. Due to compact design, will not take much counter space. It has resetting mechanism, if motor overheats. This blender is backed up by 1-year limited warranty and 3-year satisfaction guarantee.
- It makes a blending task very easy by just one touch operation. It allows you personalize the contents of the drink and control the ingredients easily.
- The plastic sport bottle is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- It does not make a lot of noise compared to other blender models. So now you can make your favourite smoothies or other drinks at early morning or late night without disturbing others.
- It has user-friendly design as no assembly is required.
- It does not have the tight leak proof seal.
- Sometimes the smell like burning plastic comes out while operating.
Watch the following video review to know more about features, positives and negatives of this Oster Blender.
8. Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender
This Oster 6812-001 Core 16-speed blender comes with great performance at this price. It is featured with an elegant, sleek but sturdy design having a nice stainless finish. The blender has an in-built robust motor with 700-watt power and blending control at 450 watts. Its crush pro 4 blade is designed with stainless steel 4 point design to finish your food creation fast. This blender is featured with 16 speeds to grate, shred, grind, mash, stir, liquefy, ice crush, puree, chop, whip, pulse and more. The design is user friendly and there is no instruction manual needed as it is easy to use with their settings.
- It is versatile blender as it comes with 16 speeds for different type of food.
- Its all metal drive assembly ensures durability and backed up by 10-year warranty.
- Its 5 cup capacity jars are dishwasher safe, scratch resistant, and break resistant to prevent accidents.
- Not much efficient for harder ingredients.
- The jars come with this blender leaks from the bottom due to a design flaw.
9. Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Multi-Function Blender (54221)
Hamilton Beach Blenders are well known for the durability and this Hamilton beach 54221 is no any exception. It has in built durable 700-watt motor which enables you to blend up to 8000 frozen drink. Its patented unique wave action system ensures smooth results consistently. It forces the mixture continuously down into the blades. Its easy pour spout design ensures no mess servings. It has 8 buttons on a control panel that offers 14 blending functions like the mix, crush, puree and more. It comes with convenient cord storage.
- Its Ice Sabre blades make the blender perfect for smoothies and icy drinks.
- It has innovative Wave Action system for smooth results every time.
- It comes with large 40 oz. jar which is dishwasher safe.
- This blender needs manual stirring every time to blend ingredients properly.
- Some users found the blades too small compared to large pitcher size.
10. Hamilton Beach Personal Single Serve Blender (51102)
Hamilton Beach brand is popular for its quality. The blenders of Hamilton Beach come in different sizes and functions. If you are looking for personal single serve blender to enjoy on the go smoothies this Hamilton Beach personal single serve blender 51102 is the perfect option for you. This compact blender packed with 175-watt motor power with a sturdy base. It has durable stainless steel cutting blades performs great for making smoothies, frozen cocktails, shakes, marinades, baby formula, and salad dressing. This blender comes with 2 jars having 14 oz. capacity with 2 lids which is convenient for making 2 servings of smoothies in your busy morning.
- The BPA free jars are dishwasher safe which makes it easy to clean.
- It works well for making smoothies and frozen drinks.
- This compact blender comes with convenient cord storage that makes it easy to store in the small kitchen.
- It is easy to assemble and use on a daily basis.
- During blending operation it makes a mess with only 10oz. liquid due to improper sealing.
Following is the video that shows how to make mango smoothie, raspberry smoothie and icy coffee quickly.
Some blenders are good at making smoothies and shakes but not much effective for crushing ice. So before buying a blender considers the purpose that you are going to use it.
So, this is the list of Top 10 Best Blenders Under $ 50. From this, you came to know that spending less means not compromising the quality. We do hope you may found the best blender that is not going to hurt your wallet.