Now a day’s blenders are an integral part of our modern lifestyle.
When we are talking about the most innovative blenders, no doubt, Ninja brand first pop up in our mind!
I know, you are here because you are the Ninja owner and you love your blender.
Though the Ninja blender is very much easy and convenient to use, you are still running into the problem.
Like, what you do when the Ninja blender lid stuck or the Ninja blender lid won’t come off?
It’s really frustrating and can be a real annoyance when you’re on the go.
Here You will get to know the quick fix about this Ninja lid problem which work like charm.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why is the Ninja Lid Get So Hard to Remove?
- 2 How to Fix Ninja blender Lid Won’t Come Off?
- 3 How to Prevent the Ninja Lid Stuck Issue?
- 4 Why Does My Ninja Blender Pitcher Lid Won’t Stay Closed?
- 5 Final Thoughts
Why is the Ninja Lid Get So Hard to Remove?
If your Ninja Blender lid won’t come off easily, there could be many reasons for this.
- The gasket on the ninja pitcher may be worn off.
- The Pitcher gasket gets dried up.
- The container gasket is got vacuum sealed with a container.
- A flaw in the handle release mechanism.
- The food residue stuck in lumps located underneath the lid handle.
How to Fix Ninja blender Lid Won’t Come Off?
When you are on the go, and you are going to make a delicious smoothie with Ninja.
But the Ninja blender lid is not coming off easily.
This got you very annoying when you are in hurry. Though it gets frustrating, here is a quick fix for you.
If the Ninja blender lid won’t come off easily, don’t pull the lid with force, more you will pull, there is more chance to break it down.
There is a RELEASE button on the Ninja Blender lid. When you push the button down, the lid pops up easily.
But even after pushing the RELEASE button, if the lid won’t come off, it means the Ninja lid is stuck.
Trial 1: Lift with thumb pressure
For fixing the stuck Ninja lid issue you need to follow the below steps:
- Push down once the RELEASE button on the Ninja lid.
- Turn upside down the Ninja pitcher. On the bottom of the pitcher, there is a little button at the bottom corner. Make sure it is pushed up.
- Again, turn the pitcher upside down. Flip the open and put your thumb inside.
- Get a good grip with the thumb inside the pitcher like you are carrying the football.
- After putting the thumb inside after opening, with little more pressure with the thumb push the lid. The Ninja lid will pop up easily.
- You can also check it once again. Put the lid again on the pitcher and check if it comes off easily after pushing down the RELEASE button.
If it comes off easily then the lid is working well.
Trial 2: Apply pressure on the lid handle
You can remove the stuck lid with the above method. But if the above fix did not work for you, there is another easy fix that helps to come off the Ninja blender.
- Apply gentle and steady pressure on the handle of the Ninja blender lid.
- Applying the pressure on the handle creates pressure on the lumps located under the Ninja handle.
It also creates pressure on the handle hooks located on both sides.
- At the same time push the RELEASE button.
- The lid will pop up easily. This requires no tools to remove the lid.
Isn’t it super simple?
Trial 3: Use Tweezers
If your Ninja lid is stuck to the pitcher, you can apply this remedy to fix it.
Look where is the lid handle attaches to the lid. You can notice there are white latches one on either side.
Lift them with pair of tweezers. You can use a here small head flat screwdriver or the blade also work fine.
After lifting up lid will come off easily.
Trial 4: Use pam spray
You can use pam spray to taking off the lid from the pitcher.
You need to apply pam spray on the lid. Try to pry off with a flat head screwdriver.
Don’t store with the lid on with a pitcher. Lightly spray lid before every usage.
Trial 5: Hot water
If the blender lid is stuck to the pitcher, you can take it off easily using hot water.
Take a saucepan and add hot water into it. The expansion of it being heated in hot water leads to loosening it up.
You can try this remedy if any of the above won’t work for you.
How to Prevent the Ninja Lid Stuck Issue?
If you are not using the blender, while storing the pitcher, don’t close the pitcher with a lid and fix the lid on the container.
But just keep on the pitcher and leave it. It means always leave the lid off the container while not in use.
Spray the edge with cooking oil or pam spray on the lid. This also prevents the lid stuck issue in the future.
Why Does My Ninja Blender Pitcher Lid Won’t Stay Closed?
If your Ninja blender pitcher lid won’t stay close, there are some essential things you need to work on it.
There are main two reasons you have to fix it.
Inappropriate lid placement
Poor transportation or high falls may lead to a fault in the locking mechanism of sides of the pitcher lid and lid handle. So, the lid won’t lock securely to the pitcher.
You should try aligning the arrows shown on the lid and pitcher. After that, you should press down the handle slowly.
After pressing down the handle fully, you will hear a clicking sound. If there is no clicking sound, it means the plastic mechanism is broken and you need to replace the lid.
Cracks in the container rim
The adverse impact of transportation or high falls also causes cracks in the upper rim of the ninja blender container.
Due to this locking mechanism of the lid will not fit to the right section of the pitcher.
You should check the sides of the pitcher rim where the lid locks in its place.
If the plastic in that area not able to secure the lid, it means the container requires to be replaced.
So, now you know the quick tricks if your Ninja blender won’t come off easily.
I know these tricks are very simple and super easy to apply. They are also very cheap as you don’t need to spend much money on them.
You can take off the stuck lid easily by applying these tricks and save your Ninja lid and pitcher.
Also store the lid and pitcher properly, so that you won’t face this issue over again.
So, use these tricks and overcome this little issue and enjoy your Ninja smoothie hassle free!!