La Boulangerie is well known for its delectable pastries of France.
The Ham and Cheese Croissant is masterpiece among their offerings.
If you are fan of their la boulangerie ham and cheese croissant, you can find here step by step la boulangerie ham and cheese croissant cooking instructions.
We will disclose the right techniques and ingredients necessary to replicate this delightful dish.
Let’s dive into detail.
What is La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant?
A La boulangerie ham and cheese croissant is a popular pastry which is combination of flaky, buttery croissant dough with savory ham and melted cheese.
It is perfect option for breakfast, lunch or snack.
It is typically filled with slices of smoked ham and Swiss cheese.
Each serving of croissant contains 12 grams of protein.
It is available at Costco.
You can also refrigerate this croissant for up to 3 days before cooking it.
La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant Ingredients
Nothing beats the taste of La Boulangerie Smoked Ham and Cheese Cheese pockets!
It comes with flavorful ham and the melty cheese.
Following are the ingredients of La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant-
Unbleached wheat flour (wheat flour, enzymes), Swiss cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, water, cheese culture, enzymes, salt, Powdered cellulose, Butter, Lower sodium sliced smoked ham cured with water, Contains less than 2% of Potassium lactate, Dextrose, Salt, Potassium chloride, Sodium phosphates, Sodium nitrite, Sodium diacetate, Sodium ethorbate, , Sugar, Contains less than 2% Milk powder, Sea salt, Yeast, Wheat flour, Xanthan gum, Deactivated yeast, Ascorbic acid (dough conditioner), Enzymes, Milk protein (whey), Guar gum.
Potential Allergens: Milk, Wheat
La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant Cooking Tools and Ingredients
Before start cooking, gather the following tools and ingredients:
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper (for oven baking)
- Air fryer or microwave-safe plate (if applicable)
- Paper towel (for microwave cooking)
La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant
La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant Cooking Instructions
We recommend oven method for cooking La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant.
1. For cooking La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant, you need to preheat your oven to 400˚F.
2. Now gently take out croissant from the plastic wrapper.
3. Set the croissant on a baking sheet.
4. Bake La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissant in oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
5 You have to cook it until reaches 165˚F internal temperature and make sure it has perfect golden hue.
6. Now rest the croissant on the baking sheet for 3 to 5 minutes before consuming.
1. Just like recipe with the frozen croissant, preheat your oven to 400˚F.
There should be consistency in temperature to cook perfect croissant.
2. Gently remove croissant from the plastic wrapper.
3. Arrange croissant on a baking sheet, make sure it rests properly.
4. Bake your Croissant for about 4 to 5 minutes in the oven.
Bake until internal temperature reaches 165˚F internal temperature while monitoring the temperature.
5. Let it rest on the baking sheet for 3 to 5 minutes before you have it.
Air Fryer Method
If you are a fan of that flaky croissant crust you can heat them in the oven or air fryer.
Following are the ways to heat up Croissant in Air fryer.
1. For heating up croissant, you need to remove them from the plastic wrapper.
2. Now lay the croissant on a baking tray and arrange them properly.
3. Bake the croissant at 350˚F temperature for about 7 to 8 minutes.
Cook it until it reaches to 165˚F internal temperature.
4. Before consuming it, allow it rest on the baking sheet for 1 minute.
1. If you want to heat up refrigerated croissant in air fryer, you have to remove croissant from the plastic wrapper first.
2. For heating up croissant in air fryer, you need to take care of right temperature and time.
For heating up, place croissant on a baking tray and bake at 350˚F.
3. Set the time for about 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Cook them until attains 165˚F internal temperature.
5. Now rest the croissant on the baking sheet for 1 minute before you have them. It allows the flavors to blend and settle.
If you like the softer crust of croissant, you can microwave it.
You can microwave it by following ways:
1. Remove the croissant from the plastic wrapper and wrap in a paper towel.
2. Take the microwave-safe plate. Arrange the croissant on a microwave-safe plate properly.
3. Microwave Croissant for approximately 1 minute.
4. Take out it from the microwave and remove it from the paper towel.
5. Cook until the internal temperature attains 165˚F temperature.
6. Allow the croissant rest for 1 minute before consuming to blend flavors properly.
1. Take out croissant from its plastic wrapper and wrap it in a paper towel with care.
2. Take a Microwave safe and keep it on a microwave-safe plate.
3. Now set time 45 seconds on microwave and cook in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
4. While microwaving, ensure it reaches the internal temperature of 165˚F.
5. Remove it from the microwave and release it from the paper towel.
6. Now rest the croissant for 1 minute before serving.
Tips for Cooking Perfect La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissants
For cooking perfect La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissants consider following tips:
1. Invest in good oven thermometer to precisely gauge the internal temperature.
2. Let the croissant to rest before cut it to retain its flakiness.
3. Experiment with extra ingredients like herbs or condiments for a modified touch.
You can also add ingredients like sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, or a drizzle of honey for a unique flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to serve with La Boulangerie Ham and Cheese Croissants?
Once the croissant is cooked precisely, you can serve it with a side of fresh fruit, a green salad.
It can be also paired with a warm cup of coffee.
Can you freeze La Boulangerie’s Ham and Cheese Croissant?
Yes, you can freeze La Boulangerie’s Ham and Cheese croissants.
They cook delightfully from frozen using above recommended oven method.
Can you store leftover croissants?
Yes, you can store croissant in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one day or two and consume later.